So, what I'd like to do this week is post the first three pages in my set as free printables -- one today, one tomorrow, and one on Friday. If journal pages for kids are of interest to you, I'd love to have your feedback on today's page and the next two, too.
In these pages you'll find a format similar to my original journal pages, except:
- I've made the lines a little thicker and the outer border wider for colouring,
- I've added a place for the child's name beside the date,
- I've reduced the number of prompts per page to make it easier to complete a page in one or a few sittings,
- I've simplified the prompts slightly to make them more suitable for younger journal keepers.
- In terms of age range, I'm thinking grades three to six.
If you would like to download today's journal page, you'll find the colour-free file here and the colourful file here. I hope you'll stop by tomorrow and Friday, too!